Steps To Cook Delicious Brown Rice Flour Brownies
Gluten-free brownies are moist, fudgy, and delicious snacks that everyone loves to eat. These brownies serve as the best dessert for home warming parties and your mid-day sweet cravings.
Gluten-free brownies are healthier than those regular brownies and taste delicious that you won’t even know they are gluten-free. This decadent dessert is sweetened with maple syrup and contains a yummy chocolate flavor.
These brownies are made with brown rice flour and cocoa powder and have a pinch of vanilla extract. One can easily bake these brownies at home within 40-50 minutes.
Let us see how to cook these mouth-watering and healthy brownies.
Steps To Bake Gluten-free Brown Rice Brownies At Home
Things You Need -
- Dark Chocolate (crushed) or choco chips - 250g
- Unsalted Melted Butter - 250g
- Vanilla Extract - ½ tsp
- Eggs - 4
- Organic Zing’s Brown Rice Flour - 100g
- Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) - 60g
- Baking soda - ¾ tsp
- Maple Syrup - ½ cup
- Cinnamon Powder - 2 tsp
To The Kitchen -
- Preheat the oven to 350॰ F and grease a baking pan “8x8” with melted butter.
- Take a large bowl and combine Organic Zing’s brown rice flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cinnamon powder. Keep this dry mixture aside.
- Take a non-stick saucepan and melt the butter over medium flame. Put maple syrup and chocolate chips and stir continuously.
- When the mixture is combined properly. Turn off the heat. Do not let the mixture get too hot. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Now, whisk in vanilla extract and eggs one at a time. Continue to whisk until the mixture is thick and glossy, like a pudding.
- Pour this thick mixture into the dry mixture.
- After combining both mixtures, pour into a baking pan and bake until 25-30 minutes until the brownies are cooked properly. Do not overcook the brownies.
Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool. Serve it with hot coffee or a latte if you want to.