Chia seeds are loaded with nutrition, vitamins, and minerals that make your body healthy. Getting a recipe for Chia Seeds Pudding is the best choice to make your breakfast healthy and yummy. Chia Seeds Pudding is an anytime go-to snack and kills hunger with fibers, healthy fats, and proteins.
The pudding is super easy to make and requires a few ingredients. One can keep it for about five days in a refrigerator to have a healthy and quick snack anytime.
About Chia Seeds Pudding
Chia seed is considered as a superfood because it contains Omega, fiber, calcium, proteins, and fatty acids. These seeds are rich in nutrients and tastes delicious. It is a perfect way to make your snacks or breakfast protein-packed and effortless.
Chia Seeds Pudding is thick, creamy, and slightly crunchy. One can adjust the thickness of their pudding as their choice. It can be topped with fruits, nuts, cocoa powder, liquid chocolate, bananas, berries, etc. It is delicious and low-carb and can also be a nutritious snack for kids.
Here is Your Healthy Recipe For Chia Seeds
Let us know how to make this delicious and tasty snack in a few simple steps.
Things You Need
- Organic Zing Chia Seeds (Choose Organic to get better health)
- Coconut or Almond Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Powder
- Freshly cut Fruits
To the Kitchen -
Consistency is everything when it comes to making chia pudding. Add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds to every ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Take a large jar and add coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to it.
- Whisk together all the ingredients and make sure that there are no lumps.
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and mix it again.
- Put your pudding in the refrigerator.
- To avoid any lumps and make the pudding consistent, whisk the pudding again after half an hour to break any clumps formed by the chia seeds bunching together.
- After stirring, refrigerate the pudding overnight.
- In the morning, chia seeds pudding will be ready to eat.
- Add your favorite toppings like fresh fruits, strawberries, nuts, bananas, or honey to make it tasty.
- Your healthy and tasty snack is ready to eat.
Why Choose Organic Zing’s Chia Seeds?
Organic Zing’s Chia seeds are grown organically without the use of any chemical fertilizers. Our products are natural, healthy, and do not contain any impurities. You must have seen small tiny black particles mixed in your chia seeds. But our Chia seeds are 100% pure and clean and directly come from the farm to your kitchen. Our Organic Chia seeds are preservative-free, organically grown, and USDA-certified product. Hence, make your recipe for chia seed pudding healthier by choosing us.